The Emmaus Young Professional Advisory Board is a group of local young professionals (ages 22-40) in the Pittsburgh region who are dedicated to sharing time, skills, and resources to support the mission of the Emmaus Community of Pittsburgh.
Join us on June 4th from 5:30 pm-8:30 pm for the last YPAB Happy Hour of the year before we break for the summer. If you are interested in learning more about the Young Professional Advisory Board this is a great event to attend! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding the YPAB Happy Hour.
The Young Professional Advisory Board seeks to collaborate with the Emmaus residents, staff, and Board of Directors in the following activities, in order to create shared value amongst members and the community:
- generating public awareness
- organizing special events and fundraisers
- lending skills, knowledge, and talent
- creating volunteer opportunities with Emmaus
- widening the network of local young professionals who support Emmaus residents.
- Are you interested in joining the Emmaus Young Professional Advisory Board? You may download an application form or fill out an application online below.
Questions? Contact Kelsey at 412-381-0277 or email@example.com.